First time I walk orchard alone.
nothing I expect myself to do ever.
but I did in the end.
quite peacefully though it was busy and noisy.
something cool.
but got tired at the end.
till at about 6 Jeremy and Anne came and meet me.
and vig cam about 1/2 hour to one hour after that.
then went home lore.
was at the bus stop at far east.
damn irritated la.
SMOKERS SUCKS!!!!
there was one old man smoking, Sitting not far from me.
I pinch my nose and I think he got the hint or
was it just him doing it at the "right" time?
then he stop smoking.
then there came another guy who started smoking nearby.
but he went further, so still not bad.
the worst was the last guy.
wah i feel like strangling him.
he was actually standing near the bin which was not far from me.
wah i pinch my nose in front of him,
but he damn thick skin la.
after that he actually move and sat on my left.
wah kao.
he got no brains.
that what i concluded.
meet hui wei, nicole and poon when i reach far east.
then met jillian and amanda from sax at long john there.
wat a day?!?!?!?