Why do i care so much? I don't know
Why am i still so nice to them? I don't know
Why should i bother when my existance doesn't mean anything to them? I don't know
Why should i get into trouble with them when i am actually could be safe? I don't know
Why should i lie for them? I don't know
How am i going to survive with them for almost another year? I don't know
Should i just continue to be nice? I don't know
Will i even dare to be mean? That DEFINATELY no
sigh...why...why must i be with them....
can't they be serious???
Doubt i will pass my A level next year if they still like that...
i have never felt so left out before.....
don't know why...
but i don't really care about them though...
tried to talk to them...
but think some found me irritaing...
bet they gossip behind my back tooo....
and even if i am left behind... no one will notice i am gone....
so why care about them???
be nice to them??
but somehow..i just can't...
anyway think i got a cut on my tongue...
it hurts like hell la....
gtg do project......
again.........